United States Navy Enlistment Eligibility

Basic Requirements for Navy Enlistment

People wanting to enlist in the United States Navy must meet specific eligibility requirements to be considered qualified. The following information is segmented into the various types of things that are required, and each of those paragraphs have links to the specific pages that may answer your questions – also try the search function, as there are a few hundred pages of information regarding enlistment eligibility available, not to mention the 1000′s of informative comments. Please ask any questions you may have from the most appropriate page, or use the contact form to communicate via email (here). Thank you!

So, first lets talk about how old you have to be to join the Navy. The days of being 15 years old and lying about your age to get in are long gone. You have to be at least 17 years of age (17 with parents signed permission that is) and not older than 34 (if you have reached your 35th birthday, your ship has sailed as it were) for service in the active Navy, you can be anywhere from 18-39 years of age for service in the Navy Reserve. If you want to be a Sailor in the Full Time Support, New Accession Training and National Call to Service programs you can be anywhere from 17-39 years old (again, 17 yr olds must have parents written permission, unless you’ve been emancipated…).

Update as of April 13, 2011: 17 year old applicants may enlist into the Delayed Entry Program but may not ship prior to their 18th birthday, unless their 18th birthday will occur no later than 60 days from date of shipping. All other notes regarding enlistment of 17 year old applicants still apply.

You need to be a United States citizen, permanent resident alien, or U.S. non-citizen national and possess a Social Security Card. You can’t join if we can’t tax ya! (Detailed citizenship requirements)

Must be a High School Diploma Graduate (DoD Tier I) and score at least a 35QT the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB). If you don’t have an approved high school diploma, a Tier II credential like the GED, you must score a minimum ASVAB score of 50 – the seats available for Tier II are very limited. English doesn’t have to be your first language, but you must be proficient in reading, speaking, writing, and understanding English to enlist.

You can have no more than one dependent although dependency waivers may be granted if you have more dependents if you can prove that you are a financially responsible human being. Note: If you’re single you must not have physical custody of a dependent if you are processing for enlistment in the active Navy.

Whether you are enlisting or seeking a commission, you must pass a physical examination. This isn’t your every day physical and it must be completed by a doctor at the Military Entrance Processing Station (good ol’ MEPS). You must be within the Navy height and weight standards. The physical not only checks your current status but reviews your past medical history as some ailments can cause long term issues that you may not feel any effects from today. Some disqualifying medical conditions can be waivered and some are normally disqualifying altogether.

You can not be under civil restraint to include, but not limited to, probation or incarceration nor have a pattern of minor convictions or any non-minor misdemeanor or felony convictions; although, Waivers may be granted depending on number and severity – your personal conduct and accomplishments are just a couple of the factors used to determine your waiver (remember: if you get to the point where a waiver interview will be conducted, be respectful and polite!). Special circumstances for domestic violence charges and convictions.

You can not be a substance abuser to include prescription drugs, alcohol, and/or illegal drugs. The Navy has a zero tolerance when it comes to drug usage, it is a ONE strike and you’re OUT.

A 6 minute video that describes a regular visit to MEPS – your individual experience may vary depending on the need for medical consultations and the processing of any waivers that may be required.

Keep in mind this post is very general and is intended to give you a basic overview of enlistment requirements. Make sure you discuss any and all information with your Recruiter and ensure ultimately the information is documented in your enlistment application.

Read Comments (1,285)

1,285 Responses to “Basic Requirements for Navy Enlistment”

Dexter,

The United States Navy Recruiting Station that was once located in the Philippines was closed on December 31, 1992 — it was at the same time that the military base agreement with the Philippines ended. Since that time, Filipinos who were not United States citizens has had to meet the same citizenship requirements as any other foreign national. The various criteria and documents required can be found here –> Navy citizenship requirements

2. Anthony says:

Im currently trying to enlist, and I’m 1 thousand dollers the rears for child support will this disqualify me for enlistment and also I’ve received a lot of tickets this year witch were minor scaffolling charges none of which were points but, i had problems paying each one of them on time being out of work for so long. i finally paid them all and are currently good standing on my license. will any of this effect my recruitment.

Anthony,

You need to be a lot more clear as to what the “minor scaffolling charges” were — how many and what were they specifically; additionally, to the child support, you cannot have a judgement or court date pending — pay it up to date and keep it up to date.

4. Avin says:

Hey NCCM,

I am 18, high school drop out but enrolled for 15 college credits. No prior service and no prior arrests and clean record and no drugs. I passed my physical and scored 60 on my ASVAB. Am I disqualified for HM rating?

Thank you.

Avin,

The actual ASVAB score, the 60QT that you achieved, is not what is used to determine what rating you can enlist into. The “line scores” is what are used, and for the HM rating, the minimum line score combination is VE+MK+GS=156.

For a better explanation, see this page: http://www.navycs.com/asvab-test.html

6. Avin says:

NCCM,

Thank you for that and I am aware of that. I am good to go, except my educational status. High school drop out enrolled in 15 college credits at local College, is that enough for me to be eligible for the HM rating? (My line scores are good to go).

-Avin

Avin,

For HM, Tier I education status is not required; you need the Tier I status (for example, the 15 college credits) to join because the Navy is not accepting Tier II applicants at this time. So yes, with the 15 credits, and if the rating is available when you go to join, you can get it.

8. Chris300zx6 says:

Hey NCCR, I know I said my last question was the final one, but, I have yet another for you. If a rate is overmanned does that mean I will not be able to strike for it upon qualifying at MEPS? Or will I still be able to do so, but wait that much longer in DEP. I’m very nervous because the rate I really want is overmanned e1-e6 from Nov ’13. I do have the mentality of wanting to serve my country and enlist regardless. But at the same time I do not want to be doing grunt work either. Thank you again for your continued help.

Chris300zx6,

Current Navy manning has little to do with rating availability at MEPS. CREO listings are a reflection of a current state; whereas, enlistment rating options are based on future manning projections.

Bottom line, there is no way to try and figure it out. You have to go to MEPS and see what is there. I recommend that you have an open mind.

10. Jose says:

If my friend is from Mexico and he wants to join the Navy.. He can’t or he can?

Jose,

As long as he has one of the appropriate/valid documents listed on this page, he can join —>> Navy citizenship requirements

12. Kristen [Last name redacted for privacy] says:

Hello my name is Kristen and I’m 22. I dropped out of high school due to having kids early in life. It took me awhile to get back on the path I wanted in life. I finally got my GED no criminal record clean DL record. No medical issues also I just started with a personal trainer who will help me achieve my goals. Do you think I would be a good candidate for the Marines? Please feel free to contact me via email or call [Phone number and email address redacted for privacy]

Kristen,

I believe the Marines are currently requiring a Tier I education — you would need to complete 15 semester hours of college or gain a high school diploma (GED is a Tier II credential military-education-requirements ); secondly, you must also meet the dependency requirements Navy dependency waiver (active duty does not accept single parents, but the Reserve may, you’d have to contact them about openings).

14. Pamela says:

I am a Filipino Citizen. 18 years old. My height is 54″, but the required height is 57″ and above. Will I still be accepted in the Navy if I applied?
    Will it be a hindrance for me to enter the Navy? Another is,I just want to clear everything about the residency because I haven’t been to the US. No visa or anything. But I have a family back there in the US and an uncle in the Navy. Should I be a permanent citizen of the US before I enter the Navy? I am still a teenager, I’m worried about the finances that’ll cost me, because we are not that rich but not also poor. Of course as we know it, US Dollar is different from Philippine Peso. So I’m going to ask how I can settle with that?
    That will be all for now. I appreciate if you will answer back. Thank you. God bless.

Pamela,

You must be at least 57 inches tall; there are no waivers authorized for anyone less than 57 inches. You must become a legal permanent resident of the United States before you can apply for enlistment.

16. anna says:

Hi, my name is Anna. My son has been going through the process of entering the navy. He was supposed to leave Sunday February 2, 2014. He was supposed to go to recruiters office Wednesday the 29. He was trying to lose the five pounds in a week by Wednesday (that I didn’t know he had to lose or my husband and I would have been even more diligent at helping him more). He was down to needing 2-3 pounds off today. So he got a call to go to recruiters office today Jan 27 because they had commanders there. They went ahead and kicked him out. He had only been told about the weight first of January. Is there a way to get this decision reversed or be reconsidered. This is breaking his heart. He was looking forward to it. Or can he appeal this decision? Please help. Thank you very much for your time…Anna

Anna,

Your son would have been made aware of the weight requirements and his responsibility for staying within those standards when he initially joined the Delayed Entry Program, so unless he joined on the 6th of this month (the first day MEPS was open for processing Navy after the Christmas break), he has known about the weight before then. That said, the reason they discharged him is because they must try everything to avoid an in-month issue; the thing is, his boot-camp seat and A school slot can be refilled when it is found out soon enough (having empty slots is not a good thing) — he became too much of a risk of not being able to ship on his date due to the weight. Now, it is not unusual to have a person discharged for that reason to get back within standards and be allowed to rejoin — he should be making it a priority to not just get to the maximum weight, but to get well under it. His recruiter should be able to provide a target weight for him — one that they would feel comfortable with putting him back in at.

Here is a story written by a person who had to lose weight to join; he lost 65 pounds. He is in the Navy, married, and with a new baby daughter. He is doing great — your son can do the same (although he doesn’t need to lose near as much). I hope Geoff’s story helps.

18. anna says:

Yeah they weighed him the first of January. His weight had increased since his visit in December and he didn’t know it. Our scale is not working so he didn’t know. He probably could or should have done more. Not to say anything but that he should’ve been more careful I know. He had been watching what he ate since the first and was really working hard at it. Running, walking, jogging, crunches, push ups. So I didn’t know he had that much of a problem. No I am not babying him, he knows what he’s supposed to do. So is it too late for him to join. How long before he should try again? and will he have to start all over from the beginning? oh my I hope not. What can he do now? Thank you sooo much for your help.

Anna,

If I was him, I would keep in contact with the recruiter and continue to attend the DEP meetings. He will have to redo his paperwork, but he will not have to retake the ASVAB or redo the entire physical (unless they expire — both are good for two years) — when he is able to go back to MEPS, he will have to make weight, MEPS will do an official HT/WT check during his “Inspection” physical; it is where they verify (by asking questions) nothing has changed since the first physical.

20. anna says:

I will encourage him to do as you say. I appreciate your help with this.

21. deandre says:

I miss placed my social security card and plan to enlist and original takes 2 weeks to come in. But I took the asvab before it has my social security card number on it. I would like to know if I could bring this or do I have to have my original social security card?

Deandre,

To DEP in, you would either need your original SSN card or a “numi” from the SSN office — your recruiter can help you get it, but you must have your original card to leave for boot-camp.

23. Bianca says:

I was arrested & charged with a felony of shoplifting. The total was under $500. September 2014 will make 2years since this incident & I was a minor at the time. Will I receive a waiver for the Navy?

Bianca,

How did your shoplifting charge rise to the level of a felony if the items were under $500? Was there circumstances considered in the crime beyond the taking of the item? Were you a part of a group of people that set out to steal?

Bianca,

To answer your question directly, if you were originally charge and adjudicated with a felony (no matter what the amount stolen was), then, currently, gaining waiver consideration is not likely. This post may help explain why: difficulty joining the service

Contact your local recruiter because there will be a day when otherwise exceptional candidates with a single felony will be processed again.

26. Bianca says:

In the state of Florida a felony is $300 or more. I was with some friends and they added everybody items together.

Bianca,

Roger that. Like I said, it will require a Major Misconduct waiver; I advise you to make contact with a recruiter, and keep in contact for as long as you are interested — it could be next week or maybe even next year, but it will open again someday.

I hope things work out.

28. Michayla C says:

Hi I am 16 and have always wanted to join the Navy about 4 years ago I was diagnosed with PTSD and had a few things with the law that should be expunged when I am 18. Do you think I will still be able to join?

Michayla C.,

An expunged charge for waiver purposes is still a charge that counts. This page will describe moral waivers: moral waivers for enlistment

Your medical records must also be reviewed and a determination made as to whether you are physically/mentally eligible.

30. Junior says:

I’m enlisted in the reserves and was thinking of doing ROTC in my school. Can I reclass after commissioning or do I keep my current rating? I have a friend in who’s in the army but also in the Army Reserves as well but wants to join my in ROTC is it possible to conditional release and get commissioned in the navy instead?

Junior,

Your friend is not in the Army and Army Reserve; a person cannot be under two different contracts at the same time.

A commission is possible if you/he is able to gain a release. You do not “reclass” from an enlisted rating into an officer designator. It is more likely that the rating you currently hold will have no resemblance to the designator in which you may ultimately commission.

I recommend that you sit down with your NOSC CCC and the ROTC folks at your college.

32. amoney says:

I am 21 years old, I stopped smoking about a few weeks ago I dont smoke heavy tho, I also want to join before they start the no tatoo policy, and I’m 5″5 at 160 pounds, can I still enlist..?? And will they still take me even tho I’m a lil ove4 the limit??

Amoney,

Congratulations on quitting smoking — it is an accomplishment; nicotine can be hard to shake.

You must meet the height weight standard — right now you are borderline, so contact a recruiter so a height/weight and body fat (if required) measurement can be taken. HT/WT chart and BF procedures –>> Navy height/weight chart

Amoney,

And about the tattoo — there is not a “no tattoo” policy coming. There is already a tattoo policy in place –>> brands, tattoos, and body-art

35. Michelle says:

I want to enlist as an Officer. I graduate this coming May with a Bachelors of Science in Biology. I am married with two children. I just took an online ASVAB study test for the first time and received a score of 74. My husband is currently in a first offenders program for a domestic violence felony that will be erased from his record after a probationary period.

I have no tattoos, no medical ailments. 5’7 131 lbs.

Will I make the cut? What are my chances?

Michelle,

The ASVAB test is only used for enlisted programs. You do not take the ASVAB to be commissioned as an officer. There are no dependency restrictions for officer programs. Due to the fact you are graduating in May, you should already be sitting in front of an Officer Recruiter going over your options/possibilities.

37. John says:

Greetings i have a stepson who is 21yrs old. He want to join the navy,but he has a daugther not married. What does he need to do. I heard he has to marry first.please advice.thank you.

John,

Marriage is not required, but for active duty single applicants, (male and female), who have dependents must have relinquished physical custody of dependents by court order. Absent a court order, a child support order awarded by the state that the child resides in may be used to determine eligibility for enlistment. The court order or child support order (with appropriate official signature) is required prior to processing for enlistment. Single parents that transfer physical custody of minor dependents must be advised that enlistment processing can not begin until 90 days has elapsed from the date of custody transfer and that they may not retain, nor have the minor dependents reside with them during the term of the first enlistment.

39. Brittany says:

If im married with one child can I join and what do I need to score on the asvab to enlist ?

Brittany,

You would require a minimum of a 35QT on the ASVAB test, but with that score, you must also be line score qualified for a rating/program that is open. More about the ASVAB here.

With your two dependents, you would require a waiver at the NRD Commanding Officer level, and more about dependency can be found here; dependency waivers

41. Ashley [Last name redacted for privacy] says:

Am I eligible to join the reserve as a single parent of one and what must I score on the asvab to enlist in the reserve?

Ashley,

Yes, as a single parent, you may still qualify for the Navy Reserve. The ASVAB minimum is 35QT, and just as with active duty, your ASVAB line scores will have to qualify you for an available rating/program.

43. simone says:

TO NCCM,

I am enlisting to the navy and I am wondering if I have an IRS tax lien will it affect me in joining?

Simone,

It may affect the ratings/programs you enter due to clearance requirements, but it by itself should not kill your chances of getting in (unless there is a dependency waiver involved and the payment schedule brings you above acceptable limit).

45. Christian says:

I’m 23 years old and trying to join the navy under SEALS, Aviation Rescue Swimmer, Nuclear Operations or IT. I’m currently working full time for a local bank in the IT department and have been here 3 years.

When I was 17 I was arrested for a felony. Conspiracy to commit a crime (was the look out for my friend to break into my house and steal my tv, valued over $500). Not once have I ever been to court, talked to a judge, been convicted, had a parole officer, paid any form of restitution, or ever been in juvy/jail for this issue. I was litterally put in cuffs, taken downtown, questioned, fingerprinted, picture taken, then sent home.

My question is, can this stop me from joining the Navy right now? I ask here, because I feel my recruiters are giving me information which is incorrect. They’ve told me, that it would need a waiver and they were instructed by an Admiral to not sign anyone who requires a legal waiver.

The thing which does not make sense to me is: If someone were wrongly accused and arrested for a felony crime and charges were dropped because they were innocent, they would be unable to join the Navy. According to the information the recruiters gave me. That just sounds incorrect.

Christian,

If the court records stipulate that you were falsely arrested and the charges were dropped because you didn’t do the crime, and you didn’t admit to committing the crime (which you did here in this post when you said, “was the look out for my friend to break into my house and steal my tv, valued over $500″), then a waiver would not be required. Currently, Navy Recruiting Command is not processing Major Misconduct Waivers — that is what the recruiters are essentially stating to you. Here is a couple of articles that should answer your question further: Difficulty joining and Myths.

Hope this helps.

47. Christian says:

NCCM thanks for the speedy answer on that. Is there really nothing I can possibly do to help my chances to get in at this point? I can get good references from my current job, I have no other issues with law enforcement at all, have two Associates Degrees, etc.

Christian,

The best I can do is tell you to maintain contact with your recruiters; they will know before I do when CNRC conduct waivers will open back up.

49. MM says:

Hello, I scored a 54 on my ASVAB and I am not to pleased with my job choices. I am missing 1 point from AZ and maybe some other jobs/rates. Will I be able to get a waiver for this 1 point since the AZ job is undermanned? And also some other rates I am interested in I’m missing 2-5 points….can I get a waiver if the job is undermanned? Thank you for your time!

MM,

A few rating managers do provide Navy Recruiting Command with the ability to waiver up to a set number of points (maybe 1 or 2), but I stress, it is only a few rates — most stick to the number and will not budge off of it.

Not sure why you think AZ is undermanned at the recruiting level — you, nor anyone else beyond the manpower folks know — the numbers are not published. One mistake many people make is they look at the current CREO listing to try and see what may be open, but that would be a mistake to do so. The CREO listing is what the manning levels are at the time the measurement is taken for the various paygrades. For recruiting, they are manning to out-years; those joining today will not figure into things immediately; CREO doesn’t show the whole picture.

51. haydee says:

I am a filipino residing here in the Philippines. Im 32 years old single, and 5inches tall only. I am intrested in joining the navy. Am I qualified?

Haydee,

You must be at least 57 inches tall, and you must meet all the other enlistment criteria including the citizenship requirements.

53. Dawn [Last name redacted for privacy] says:

My son went and took his ASVAB yesterday for the Navy he scored a34. We know he has to retake the test now maybe this time he will study! But my question is why are they still having him take his physical tomorrow if he did not pass his ASVAB?

Dawn,

A 34QT is not a failing score — it is just not a qualifying score for the Navy. He is still eligible to physical, and often times, especially when the applicant may live some distance away from the MEPS, the applicant will still continue on with the full physical (it is good for two years) when they have a score that is not qualifying.

The actual MEPS failing score used to be one that was below 17QT — I am not sure what it is today; when I complete this trip I am on, I’ll have to look that up to see if it has changed.

55. Shelisa says:

hello,my husband wants to join the navy but he says he wont be approved because we have 4 children, will this really stop his chances of joining? i have tried to convince him to talk to a recruiter but he says there is no point. even though we have 4 children will we qualify for a waiver? he passes all the other requirements though. please he has been dreaming of this.

56. Shelisa says:

hello again i also forgot to ask if he would not get accepted if he needed work done to his teeth?

Shelisa,

With five dependents (you and the 4 children), he is not eligible for waiver consideration.

58. shelisa says:

If I starting working would he get in? Because I would be taking care of my self and the children?

Shelisa,

The number of dependents one could have is limited to four (having three or four requires a waiver by the Admiral). Having five dependents is not authorized for enlistment. This link defines the waiver requirements for dependency.

60. Stephen says:

Hi i am 20 years old and i have three minor misdemeanors a dui, fleein a police officer and a possession of marijuana charge can i receive a waiver from all three i went through the ARD program for the possession charge and it is suppose to be removed from my record. The dui and fleeing charges were when i was 17 and was charged as a juvenile and the possession was when i was 18?

Stephen,

The age at which time the offenses occurred is irrelevant. Because you were adversely adjudicated for all three, and because all three are Misconduct Offenses, you will require waiver consideration at the highest level — the Commander, Navy Recruiting Command. Currently, it is my understanding, CNRC is not entertaining moral waivers that require that level of consideration. I recommend that you make contact with your local recruiter to verify this is the case, and to ensure he/she has your name and contact information for when the opportunity does open back up.

62. Penny says:

Hi. I’m going to be 34 next month. Can I still join the navy? I talked to a recruiter on the phone before and I was told that I was too old to join.

Penny,

As it states in the post, you have to be in boot-camp before your 35th birthday for active duty. You are age eligible as long as you leave before then. You should call him/her back.

Happy Birthday! (a month early, but still :))

64. Robert. says:

My son was just denied into the navy for medical. He passed the meps physical, then the paperwork was sent to Pensacola for review and that is where the denial came from. They said his depth perception was not to navy standards so we set up a eye exam with a private doctor who confirmed he has no depth perception problem. We have the report from him stating no problems. Next they said he had back pain….he played ice hockey when he was 15 and twisted his back….was released from doctors care in 90 days with no more issues. He is now 21. Why is the navy denying him a waiver when one is not needed. What are our options. Thank you

Robert,

Was he processing for Aviation OCS or an enlisted program? For an enlisted program, his record would not have been sent out unless he actually failed the physical at MEPS; for prospective aviators, they have additional standards they must meet. What is his eye refractive error?

I apologize for the delay in answering.

66. Robert says:

My son was processing for Aviation, NFO, and also intelligence officer for OCS. MEPS cleared him for active duty. Pensacola reviewed his MEPS paperwork and determined that he had a depth perception problem and was disqualified from aviation. For his back he visited a chiropractor for therapeutic reasons, he was never in pain. Pensacola reviewed this and stated that my son has chronic back pain, which is not true. For both reasons the medical board in Pensacola disqualified my son from OCS and and officer program in the Navy and denied him a wavier for both cases. We have already visited a private eye doctor and had my sons eyes rechecked. He passed every test with above average results including passing the depth perception test within 20 seconds, with doctor documentation proving all of this. We also have 2-3 private doctors who show that my son does not have any “chronic back” conditions. So my question is who can we contact or what can we do to go about this? If we have already proven that both reasons for disqualification or incorrect surely there has to be someone who could help us out.

Robert,

With the additional medical documentation that shows a different outcome for the eyes than what was generated by MEPS, the recruiter should resubmit the package with it — he will have a problem with the back issue because any previous back issues have a way of causing issues with pilots/NFOs due to the conditions in the aircraft; but he may still be able to proceed with other OCS programs. The key will be with the recruiter ensuring the package is resubmitted with the medical documentation the medical folks didn’t have the first time.

68. Robert says:

The medical board in Pensacola denied him a wavier for both his back and eyes. So because they denied him a wavier for both issues, will he still be able to resubmit his package with all the medical documentation?

Robert,

I would make sure they have everything that you have that is different than what they have already seen. I have seen eye issues overturned before when information obtained by doctors in the field (optometrists) is submitted that contradict what MEPS discovered. For the back, however, that will be difficult to overcome, but with the documentation you say you have (and as long as it isn’t something they have already seen), I would resubmit it — a doctor saying now that he doesn’t think a problem existed before that was previously documented by another medical professional and the applicant’s own admission during the physical usually carries no weight.

70. Christopher says:

Hey. I had scars from a tattoo. Meps doc said it was self mutilation. I went got my own psyche evaluation and my psychiatrist said im fit to join. The meps said they wont approve my waiver. My recruiter said I gotta wait 2 years for my record to disappear from their system..is that true?

Christopher,

No. The record that you were disqualified will never disappear from the computer system — what does get destroyed is any physical documentation that was submitted.

72. Kat says:

Hello NavyDoc!

Are high school transcripts good to enlist? I graduated 2 years ago but the thing is I can’t find my certificate/diploma. All I have is the little one, card-like, and I thought I was good with that but my recruiter called me and told me I need the paper one. I can’t find it, so just wondering if transcripts are acceptable..Thanks

Kat,

Your final high school transcripts that stipulate the date of graduation that are signed and sealed by the school official can be used when the actual diploma is lost.

74. steve [Last name redacted for privacy] says:

My son is allergic to pistachios, cashews, almonds and walnuts. We found this out when he was 7 yrs old. He threw up, we gave him Benedryl and he was fine. He’s 18 now and hasn’t had one incident since then. He was retested recently, and found the same results. He really wants to join the Navy…is this going to stop him?

Steve,

I recommend that you post your question to the medical portion of the blog so NavyDoc can review and answer. One of the pages is here.